Who needs Temporary Office Space? Well, if you have ever had to ask if the coffee shop would be too loud? A public place too distracting? The house is too isolated? Then Temporary Office Space may be the solution for you.
Whether you are a sole entrepreneur, freelancer, teleworking professional or home-based business person, you still need a place to work without the heavy overhead and operating costs.
The Shared Office is a collaborative environment we’ve created where professionals enjoy, connect, and share the benefits of co-working and hotdesking in an all inclusive executive office suite setting at a fraction of traditional office rents.
Temporary Office Space | Hotdesking in The Public Desk
The Public Desk is the perfect spot for mobile workers, freelancers, work-at-home individuals and others who may need office space on a moment’s notice and only need it by-the-hour. It’s a flexible workspace in a professional office that gets you away from the daily distractions at home or at the coffee shop minus the long-term commitment or other expenses that normally come with renting office.
It’s as easy as…Stop, Drop & Work
- Stop in at the front desk and grab your free coffee.
- Drop down into a secluded Public Desk work space in our Shared Suite where you can spread out and connect with our FREE wired internet.
- Work with comfort and ease while you make your business calls from our desk phone with unlimited local calls.
Coworking in The Personal Desk
Once you are ready to take the next step in growing your business but not quite ready for the full expense of an office, then renting by the desk is a great alternative. It’s the perfect combination between a virtual office and an executive office.
The Personal Desk includes:
- Business Mailing Address & Package Handling in a highly desired location of Lakewood Ranch, FL. Never miss another overnight package while we receive them and notify you immediately.
- Furnished Shared Office with a Personal Desk and chair reserved for one (1) professional member’s exclusive use.
- Signage on your Personal Desk area and at the entrance of the Shared Office suite.
- Business Telephone at your desk with Unlimited Local Telephone use with voicemail and 3-way conference calling. Long distance charges do apply.
- Business Telephone Number for your business can be issued or port in your own.
- Live receptionist greeting your guests and receiving your packages.
- Live Telephone Answering by our live receptionists with your custom greeting (Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Our live telesecretaries will answer and forward your calls to your cell, home, voicemail, or anywhere you specify.
- Private Day office or Meeting Rooms for your use by reservation four (4) hours per month.
- High-Speed Internet (LAN) wired directly to your desktop with easy electrical access for your laptop and equipment.
- 24/7 access and unlimited use of the Shared Office Suite.
- Lockable File Storage in your Personal Desk.
- Free Coffee Service available from 8:30am to 5:00pm.